How does the future of testing remotely look like?
– People won’t build their own test infra device labs.
– Headspin Browserstack Saucelabs Lambdatest pCloudy TestProject for the win.
– Cloud lab providers & framework developers will find a mid path to co-exist.
– People write lesser and more useful automation code.
Quicker feedback loop
– Non / less coding A.I / M.L fast feedback will find a mega use.
– Testim, testai, Applitools for the win.
– Bug bashes, everyone participating in testing.
– Testbuddy & Bugasura bug tracking tools are for the win.
Learning & Interviews
– Community-driven, Assessment-driven online learning platforms will become important.
– MoT, Test Automation University, Test Leaf, Automation Step by Step for the win.
Multi geo testing
– Time for niche service players in this space.
– Headspin and Applause for the win.
– Testing and Tester savvy culture wins.
– Thoughtworks, Moolya Testing for the win.
– Visibility tools, test coverage analytics & decision dashboards have to be reinvented.
– Smartbear, Tricentis, Bugasura bug reporting tools for the win.
– Highly engaging, fun driven, relaxed online conferences is the future.
– Test Bash Home & TheTestTribe for the win.