You can now add a customized App logo for your project from the left navigation pane for all the projects that you are the owner or admin of. You can also simply choose one of the default app logos.
Now the range of issues on the issue list page can be varied. You can simply pick the number of issues that can vary from 10 to 100 issues per page in the drop-down list page. This increases readability and enhances the user experience as the number of issues you would like to view can now easily be selected on a single page.
The issues under closed status are now differentiated from the open ones by highlighting them with a different color, which would in turn improve the visual representation of the Issues List page.
With the new design improvements, managing subscriptions is now much easier. When you subscribe to one of our plans, you’ll now see more information on the subscription page, including the plan you’ve chosen, the number of team members covered by your plan, and the date the plan will expire.
You can now add or remove any number of licenses at any point of the time from the subscription page. Earlier you had to contact the team to do so, but now all of these have been simplified for you.
With the addition of advanced filters, we have now brought in the option to save filters. With this improvement, you will be able to
- Find this option under the Filters drop-down.
- Save the basic, advanced, or combination of basic and advanced filters added.
- Save an unlimited number of filters to a specific project.
- Save time by applying saved filters with fewer clicks than manually adding filters.
Demo Projects with real-time issues have been added to assist you to understand how easy it is to create issues and track them to completion using our product.
We’ve also created a public project that you can access at any time on the platform to report issues, raise concerns, and receive updates on issues you’ve created, resulting in open and transparent communication between you and us.
You can now add bugs into your report by sending out a mail to unique IDs that we have for all Sprints. Reporting bugs is now made much simpler and easier with this. You will be able to add a summary, descriptions and attachments via email which would be reflected in our tracker. Please click on the link to learn more about how you could do this.
With the help of advanced filters, you will now be able to filter the issues based on Created Date, Issue ID, Network and other fields.
Here are few things you could do
- Filter out issues based on conditions provided.
- Pin-point to issues with the help of search queries.
- Filter based on Private or Public issues.
You can now edit your profile picture, name and change passwords using the User Profile.
Here are few things you could do
- User profile can be accessed by clicking on your name and ID on the right top corner.
- Choose an avatar or your favorite image as your profile picture.
- Set a new password.
- Edit your first and last name.
- Find details about the plan you are in.
- Insights on number of projects and teams you are part of.
We have now revamped the Teams Page which will help you to manage your team in simpler ways.
Here is the list of things you could do
- Invite members to an existing team.
- Create a new team.
- Rename or Remove teams.
- Remove team members.
- Change the user roles to Admin and Member.